Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Past 3 Days

For the past 3 days I have been at my cousin's house in Mallasa. Had a great time! We rode his four wheeler up to this mountain area and rode around in the dirt. There was an amazing view. My cousin is obsessed with airplanes and Flight Simulator, so we spent a lot of time playing the game and downloading airplanes... it was a good time. As I write, we are preparing to go to a cemetery to visit some relatives, then have some ice crew, and go to a local botanical garden. Since I have limited internet, I have not been uploading that many pictures lately ( I have 150 MBs left). When I arrive home in 6 days, I will be posting my pictures like crazy, thanks to good old American wifi.

1 comment:

  1. so cool to see that you're in Bolivia, Christian...can't wait to see the enormous amount of pictures I know you'll take! ;)

    ReplyDelete